THE RAMBLINGS OF A FRENCH CANADIAN WARGAMER

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Milice Canadienne II

A second batch of Canadian militia. Figures by Conquest. Those figurers are actually advertised by Conquest as Compagnies Franches de la Marine, but really they're was no difference between militia and Compagnies Franches in campaign dress, other than the colours of the tuques. I avoided using the figures in Bicornes or semi-uniforms to represent militia, as these will be used for my Compagnies Franches. 

I used the same techniques as my last batch. I really like the animation of these figures.












So that makes 16 Canadian militia. Another 8 and I think I'll have enough for a start. Although I might go for some Indians first...

6 comments:

  1. Nice work, Iannick.

    They look like a fearsome bunch; enough to give any redcoat the jitters when marching through the forest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosbif! The redcoats will follow soon enough ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes ... the redcoats following closely on the heals of the militia! 8O)

    Work & figures to be proud of Iannick.

    Salute
    von Peter himself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work, Iannick! I agree with you, these Conquest figures really have nice animation. Perhaps I'll try putting together a small force to bring out to Montreal for our next visit...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only encourage you to do so!

      We could use some Rangers ;-)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete