THE RAMBLINGS OF A FRENCH CANADIAN WARGAMER

Friday, December 7, 2012

Liebster Blog Award



I"m now one of the cool kid! I've been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Nicolas over at Nowhere to lead soldiers :

Par la bouche de mes canons is the new born blog of a combat hardened wargamer, better known as Archiduc Charles by the Napoleonic Era fanatics. I have some insights of what's coming next... Lets only say you would not want to miss that.

(don't ask, I'm not telling...yet)

I'm honoured that my blog got nominated, especially since it really just started. And since, as any fan of Spider-Man will tell you, with great powers comes great responsibilities, this award comes with rules :

- "Copy and paste" the award on your blog, and talk about it a bit.
- Select for the award your five favourite blogs with less than 200 followers, leaving a comment on one of their post to notify them that they have won the award. You need also to list them in your own blog.
- Enjoy the moment, knowing that you have just made someone's day.
- Of course, there is no obligation to pass the award, but it is a good deed really.

It seems I'm a little late to the party (been quite busy at work recently) so it appears many of the blogs I follow have already been nominated for this award. Nevertheless there are still quality blogs outhere which I believe haven't been nominated yet.

Here goes :


RTB at large : The blog of my good mate Roger, filled with great painting of Napoleonic figures, many now in my possession. Rog's productivity is remarkable, and so is his brushwork.

West Tokyo Wargamers : The blog of a wargaming club in Japan. Founded in part by Robert (known as Stavka to those in the know), wargamer extraordinaire and Canadian now exiled in Japan, the blog features all kinds of different projects and eras. 

Großbeeren 1813 : A blog on the Prussian army of 1813. Also featuring a lovely small range of figures. Some great painting, too.

Page of SADA's Hobby : A Japanese painting Napoleonics. And they are fantastic.

Wargaming in 28mm and Nowhere to Lead Soldiers : well these two have already been nominated elsewhere, but I'll put another good word for the blogs of my regular opponents and friends, John and Nicolas. John's blog is now a staple of the blogging wargaming community and Nicolas' new blog sure is starting well.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Iannick! This blog is well on its way to being just as great as your Clash of Empires site.

    Have you ever been over to visit my blog? Hopefully there will be some painted Prussians marching along sooner than later. :-)

    http://derfeldmarschall.blogspot.com/

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems I missed your blog. I've added it to my Blog list, and left you a comment.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Iannick, Although few posts yet, this blog already shines through and will well represent your ancestors to the blogosphere!

    John

    ReplyDelete