THE RAMBLINGS OF A FRENCH CANADIAN WARGAMER

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Walking in a winter wonderland

It snowed in Montreal yesterday. A lot. Over 45 cm! I had the good fortune of being on holidays and so I stayed home and did not leave the house. A perfect excuse to paint all day.

The joys of the Québec winter...

No, I'm not the poor bastard who owns this car
My backyard...snow almost reaches the top of my hedges
Shoveling is (ahem) an especially popular activity for us locals...
I'm making good progress on my first entry in the Analogue challenge (24 Canaanite spearmen). A lot of entries have already been submitted over there and we're barely a week in!

3 comments:

  1. I've always been tempted to live in Quebec.
    Must be my Charente/Auvergne roots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes winter in Toronto much more palatable ;)

    ReplyDelete